Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Josh Turns Two

Josh's Birthday landed on Thanksgiving this year. I can't think of of anything better to be thankful for than this little guy.
Opening presentsPlaying with presents

Blowing out his candles. He got pie this year, a casualty of having his birthday on Thanksgiving, I guess. And like we need one more thing, like cake to eat on Thanksgiving. I always want pie for my birthday not cake. When he gets older he'll have the choose. His Birthday only lands on Thanksgiving every few years anyway.


His new bike, from Grandma and Grandpa. Classic eyes closed.
He may have only just turned two but he acts like he is older, way older.
He does everything his brothers do, even if he shouldn't or even can't
He is stubborn
Very independent.
Wants what he wants, when he wants it.
He talks a lot, yells more.
He loves his mom a lot.
Loves his brothers
and dad.
He is not afraid.
We are so Thankful for this kid.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

That makes me want pumpkin pie...mmm... Josh is gorgeous! His eyelashes are just too heavy to keep his cute eyes open for pics! It was fun to read and catch up! Missing you Jill!

jor said...

I always wanted something other than cake for my birthday too, so I think pie is a great idea! :)