Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ben

Ben's 7th Birthday! I can't believe this boy is 7.
(posting a month late as always)
Ben WON this bike at school. The Department of Transportation donated several bikes and scooters to Ben's school. On Fridays the kids walked or ran around the track to earn tickets that were enter into a drawing to win a bike or scooter. Every Friday Ben would say he was going to win the bike . I kept thinking, he sure is going to be disappointed. Well, I guess I was wrong. He won and was so excited. Luckily we had a couple of nice days so he could enjoy it, before it got cold again.





Our backyard has a small hill, or slope. It is awkward and Kory and I were never really sure what to do with it. When the snow started falling Ben knew exactly what to do with it. GO SLEDDING. It is perfect, tall and steep enough that it is fun, but not too much that the kids can't do it themselves. We may just have to keep it for a few more years.



1 comment:

Cathie said...

WOWOW! He won the bike?!? That lucky guy! No one better could have got it, how exciting! I'm glad he found good use for your hill. Your cruise looked so fun! Your family picture on it is perfect!